A massage can be an awesome experience for everybody. Nowadays, “organic” is all the rage. People are finally getting to understand that natural therapies as a way to improve your health and well-being are often times better – or equal to – traditional modern medicine. The massage is an excellent preventive treatment essential for the maintenance of health and fitness. As your mother probably told you, prevention is better than cure!
Thing is, people all over the world have been enjoying the benefits of massage therapy for thousands of years. But what, exactly, are these benefits of massage?
1. Benefits to the muscular system
Massages sooth and sedate you, thus providing relief from nervous irritability.
Things such as insomnia, tension, headaches and other stress-related conditions respond to the power of the massage as the relaxing touches and kneading return peace, harmony and relaxation to a troubled mind.
2. Benefits to the nervous system
Massage movements serve to relax and stretch muscles and soft tissue in the body. This reduces muscular tension and cramp.
Additionally, as muscles contract, toxic waste products of the body are eliminated thus reducing muscle stiffness and fatigue.
Massages are also known to promote good muscle tone and excellent body shape.
3. Benefits to the circulatory system
The act of massaging takes pressure off of veins and arteries and this accelerates the flow of blood through the body which in turn provides relief to poor circulation and cardiac problems.
4. Benefits to the skeletal system
Did you know that bones are directly affected by massages? Improvements to the circulation of blood and lymph caused by massaging leads to better circulation in the underlying bones thereby benefiting their nutrition and growth.
Stiffness to the joins and pains from conditions such as arthritis are reduced.
- It helps increase the ability to breathe slowly and deeply
- It helps in the proper digestion of food and getting rid of indigestion
- Skin condition, texture and tone are greatly improved
- The processes of the kidney are enhanced and improved
- Helps to lessen and in some cases completely stop period pains, irregular menstruation and the symptoms of menopause
- As the massage strokes are performed, the waste and poisonous substances which have accumulated in our overstressed bodies are rapidly eliminated.
Looking for a sex toy?